Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Google Jesus

Let me encourage you to join me for our first online course at Hillside - Google Jesus. Over the past few years, I've discovered a number of online resource that help us learn more about Jesus and his message. And I want to continue that learning with your help.

Here's how the course will work. Each week I'll post an online assignment with links to a few select sites. We'll check out what the site has to say, and there will be an opportunity to respond to one or more assignment questions. That way you can share your experience and also learn from others.

As an option, for those of you who have the time and like to read, I suggest securing an insightful paperback entitled Jesus and the Land by Charles Page II. For those choosing that option along with the online work, I will suggest a weekly reading program and few questions to ponder based on the book. Click on the link above to see the book at Amazon and place an order.

When we finish after four weeks, if anyone is interested, we will offer a chance to debrief our various learning experiences at Hillside and discuss any questions that have arisen that were not (or could not) be addressed online. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: